Golf Lessons & Clinics
PINECREST LAKE GOLF & CC GOLF PROGRAMS 2020 - Brian Boyle School of Golf
NEW for 2020!! - “GOLF FOR FUN” Program
Beginning Saturday, April 25, 2020 PGA Golf Instructor, Brian Boyle will be starting a “GOLF FOR FUN” Program for beginner to intermediate golfers.
This program is for golfers who want to learn the game of golf in a group setting. The program consists of 5 lessons/classes with a session each Saturday morning at 9AM for 5 consecutive weeks. (The first school begins April 25 – ending May 23). Each class lasts about 40 minutes each, depending on the size of the class.
Total cost is $100 per person.
The “GOLF FOR FUN” Program includes:
- Handicap system/using the scorecard,
- Etiquette (on and off the course),
- Swing fundamentals
The class must have a minimum of 2 people to be held.
Sign up in the Pro Shop or call/text Brian at 570-236-0666.
The June “GOLF FOR FUN” Program will start on Saturday, June 6 and will run again for 5 consecutive Saturdays, ending July 4. Additional schools for duration of summer months will be scheduled accordingly.
The Brian Boyle School of Golf also offers:
- Beginner to Intermediate Clinics: Every Thursday at 9 AM-10AM (weather permitting) Cost is $20 per person.
- Private lessons: Cost is $45 for ½ hr
- Six hole On-course Playing lesson: Cost is $125 per person.
- One or 2 day Customized Golf Schools: Includes 2-½ hours of instruction each day with video analysis and clubs if needed. Cost is $125 per day.
- Junior Clinics: Saturday mornings beginning in mid June from 11 AM to11:45 AM for ages 7-10 & 12:00 to 12:45 for ages 11-16. Cost is $15 per person with a minimum of 2 people.