2024 Membership Offerings
Whether you are a golfing enthusiast, recreational player or join the Club for social purposes only, there is a membership option
that will accommodate your unique golfing needs at Pinecrest Lake.
The most prestigious class of golf membership available at Pinecrest Lake Golf Club. For a flat fee,
a member may join Pinecrest Lake Golf Club and play unlimited golf. Cart fees will be charged. Pre-paid cart option available.
A flexible membership created for the less frequent golfer. A flat fee membership rate
plus a per round cart/green fee required for each round.
Young Professional Membership
A membership available to applicants of ages 23-39.
A membership created for non-resident members who want to have Clubhouse dining privileges
and access to special events, clubs and activities throughout the year.
- All memberships are non-transferable.
- Memberships are payable in one payment.
- Member is responsible for full cost of dues for the season regardless of usage. No refunds will be issued.
- A Family Membership is for spouses or significant others and immediate family only.
- Family Membership is designed for up to four (4) people and includes immediate family up to age 23.
- Guests are defined as non-member, non-Pinecrest Lake Homeowners / Property Owners.
- A Pinecrest Lake Homeowner / Property Owner or member may NOT be a guest at any time.
- A particular guest may only use the golf course / range facilities a maximum of six times per membership year.
Guests will be monitored through our POS system.
- Guest fees are payable at time of use.
- A member may upgrade membership during the season by paying the differential in membership fees. No discounts
or allowances will be made in these instances.
- A 4% convenience fee will be charged for credit card payments for membership dues.